New Start

8:11 PM dzn syhd 1 Comments

Assalamualaikum :)



It's been like forever. I have never updated this blog since.. I don't know. 5 years ago? Well yeah here I am. There are reasons why I deleted the last posts:
1. Childish
2. Stupid
3. Reckless

Being stupid and reckless were those dumbdays where I used "bahasa rempit" in my texts so it's stupid. There are also reasons why I'm back in blogging after a looonggg time and this blog's getting dustier day by day:
1. I'd just finished highschool (YAY!)
2. I'm bored before 14th Dec (so decided to active in blog)
3. There's so many things to tell ya after 5 years of experiencing highschool

Okay, what's with 14th Dec..? Now, I'm home allllll daayyyy longggg because my mom here's marking for SPM (English paper) and she'll submit all her bloody papers on 14th and 15th Dec. So that's how it goes. Fun isn't it?! I'm updating this bloody post using phone so there'll be no pretty colours and so on. Read my blog if you want to, and do read my blog if you don't want to. Your choice.

I have other blogs too. Please, those blogs i just want to throw in trash but somehow I can't because I can't remember the bloody password. Great isn't it..? So whatever posts in it, beg you don't read 'em. Read this blog. Beg you.

Okay, guess this is my first attempt on writing blog after years. So enjoy reading my next posts yea bye

Assalamualaikum